Saturday, February 07, 2009

6 Faither's CNY 09

It's once again our gathering at Mrs Kwan's house! =)



Mrs Kwan wants us to go in the morning. Yet most of us came in the afternoon. =/



Thanks so much to HONG MING who helped me solve my problem of gathering those who are meeting in Bukit Batok. I'm seriously very sorry for making him do that. I dont have a choice to not go for Wuhan's trip briefing in the morning. If I do that, Mr Chong is bound to murder me for sure. Haha.



Morning's Wuhan's trip briefing is mostly about the things we are doing, learning etc etc. Those technical stuff. Nothing much special. Beginning to feel scared about the trip.



IT'S 6 WEEKS! OMG!





As soon as the briefing ended, I rocketed to the bus stop to take 74, 151 or any bus that goes to the the bus stop directly opposite KAP.



Life is contradicting. When you wanted the bus, it doesnt come. Whenever you don't want to take it, it always arrives at the stop. =.= Waited for very long. about 10-15 minutes I guess. It's long consider that I only needs less than 5 minutes to reach the bus stop if there is any bus.



Finally after like ages, I reached the condo. Signed in and waited for Kelly and Yen Sze to fetch me. Haha. All the cam whoring downstairs while waiting for Valerie, Joseph, Xian Wen and Shengda to arrive from cab. By the time we went up, it's about 1230.



Mrs Kwan treated us to pizza for lunch. While everyone chats about school etc etc. Her kid is simply adorable. xD



The day ended with us taking a group photo before we are thrown out by Mrs Kwan at 1400. Haha.



I think it's amazing to know how many of us went for this gathering again. There's Jethro, Yiren who went in the morning and left before I came. Hannah and Mark for leaving before we take the group photo. Others should be in the photo unless I don't know who have went home. =)



After leaving Mrs Kwan's house, left only Joseph, Xian Wen, Shengda, Valerie, Kelly and me went to jurong point. We decided to watch a movie. But we spent such a long time trying to decide on what movie to watch. In the end, we watched "Look For A Star, 游龙戏凤".



I think it's a nice movie. Especially the relationship of the chauffer. It's touching. =)



After watching, Valerie, Kelly and Joseph went to take MRT. Xian Wen, Shengda and me went to take 174 home. Alighted at 1 bus stop after my stop to accompany Shengda to buy his socks. We went to walk around yet can't find any decent socks. Hahas. Once again, he walked me home before walking back to his house. =)

Played with my niece and nephew who ran around my house the whole day. Haha.

I wonder if it's coincidental. Last year, when I organised 6 faithers gathering, it clashes with family gathering at my house. Same goes to this year.

Will it be the same next year?

Photos uploaded another time. =)

No comments: